Are you ready to attend our very first Ostomy Awareness and Vendor Fair on Saturday?
The North Sound, Greater Eastside, and South Sound Ostomy Support Groups invite you to attend.
The event will take place on Saturday, October 7, from 1 to 4 pm at the EvergreenHealth Surgery and Physicians Pavilion, TAN Building, Rooms 100 and 101, in Kirkland, Washington.
Stop by to meet members from the local support groups, connect with ostomy manufacturers and learn about new ostomy products.
An Ask-the-Nurse Station will also be available. Friends of Ostomates Worldwide will be accepting Ostomy Supply donations. Plenty of educational materials and resources too.
There will also be three guest speakers:
- Laura Vadman, RN, CWON
- Laura will speak about Peristomal Misadventures
- Eva Philippe, RN, CWON
- Eva will discuss Safely Exercising with an Ostomy
- Sarah Biggart, Convatec
- Sarah will share her life-saving ostomy story.
Vendors attending the event:
- Travis Polich – Coloplast – Coloplast care program.
- Amanda Boden – Hollister – Stoma Stickers and Secure Start Services.
- Sarah Biggart – Convatec – Information about the Me+ Program as well as Ostomy Secrets. She is an ostomate herself and a guest speaker.
- Ginger – Friends Of Ostomates Worldwide will be available to accept any donations of ostomy supplies for FOW.
- Heather – Petunia's Ostomy Designs – Custom Ostomy Pouch Covers.
- Sue Thompson – Kids Ostomy Youth Rally – The Youth Rally is a one of a kind camp experience for youth living with conditions of the bowel and/or bladder system.
- Blake Larson – Byram Healthcare.
Special Guest: Cheryl Ory – President of the United Ostomy Associations of America (UOAA)